Amazon/USPS shipping is falling apart in my neck of the woods. After the debacle with my watch where I had to cancel and reorder because it got lost, I ordered a couple of things on Sunday (watch band, key chain light) and it should have arrived Monday morning. Here you go!
Sunday, October 25
*** order placed, package has shipped
• 11:44 PM arrived at Nashville, TN
*** at this point, ready for early morning USPS ship down to Lawrenceburg.
Monday, October 26
*** but for some reason, it went to Kentucky
• 10:05 AM arrived at Horse Cave, KY US
*** and by the end of the day, at a different Kentucky location
• 10:03 PM arrived at Louisville Ky
• 11:03 PM arrived at Louisville Ky
*** finally left Kentucky
• 11:57 PM left Louisville, KY
Tuesday, October 27
*** ooops, now it really left Kentucky
• 4:41 AM left Louisville, KY
*** and arrived back in Nashville
• 7:45 AM arrived at Nashville, TN
*** yey! left Nashville, again
• 8:29 AM left Nashville, TN
*** and left again
• 8:44 AM left Nashville, TN
*** and back again
• 9:57 AM arrived at Nashville, TN
*** spent the morning in Nashville, left again
• 1:31 PM left Nashville TN
Wednesday, October 28
*** no idea where it's at!
• 3:34 AM really left Nashville TN
• 5:14 AM arrived at Pulaski, TN
*** why 20 miles down the road?
• 6:51 AM arrived at Lawrenceburg, TN
*** maybe it will make the truck this morning?
• 9:30 AM arrived at my house
I'm a fan of Amazon and I really think the issue is with the USPS. I was in text contact with an Amazon rep early this morning who apologized for the delay, gave me a $30 credit towards my next order and suddenly the shipment accelerated, landing in my box an hour earlier than everyday normal delivery.