There comes a time in every life when you need to stop talking and just create. Close out the world, excite your mind to what you want to achieve and thrill in the results. Then you can talk about what you've learned in 73 years:
• Growing up, I was taught how not to be a bad man, not how to be a good man. It took me decades to learn the difference.
• Never leave a tossed tissue outside the rim, you never know when you might have company.
• Avoid touching other humans, you may come to like it.
• Every second of our past defines how we are presented to the moment now and our body brain eyes voice and soul are the mirror.
• What doesn't make you stronger, kills you.