• 0800: Call the local voter registration office to see if I need a card to actually vote on Nov 8. I voted in 2020 and I have an ID number, but never got a card. ✔
• 0900: Drive out to the new voting location just to make sure I know where it is. ✔
• 0930: Feed my ducks. ✔
• 1000: Pick up a bag of lemons at Cash Saver for my morning hot drink. ✔
• 1100: Get a couple carnitas tacos from the taco truck. ✔
• 1200: Put some cash on my local debit card, thinking about getting some tires for my truck. Also get forty one dollar bills in case I'm here and I get trick or treaters. 𐄂
• 1230: Pay my rent early. ✔
• 1300: Head to the Wishy Washy and do my laundry. 𐄂
• 1400: Check around town for tire options. 𐄂
I normally do my laundry around 0600, so I'll stick to that schedule next week. And, I'm rethinking cash out of my stash, so holding off on tires for the moment.
I was watching a NetFlix documentary last night called Expedition Happiness (highly recommend) and the young couple were eating street tacos in the heart of Mexico. It brought back great memories so I knew I had to have the old Mexican lady working the food truck, make me a couple carnitas (pork) tacos today. Ummm...
btw: I have been to Mexico at least six times, including a drive out of Texas, through the heart of the country, a ferry across the Sea of Cortez, and back up the Baja Peninsula.